Monday 21 July 2014

Today is a good day, to publish.

Today is a good day, to publish.

I have been working on a couple of manuscript ideas, for a while now. The poetry I've had kicking around for ages, but in a hand written book form, not on the computer. A Facebook friend of mine has been publishing some of his work on Amazon, so I asked him for some information on how to do it. So I started getting it all formatted into a book manuscript format, & saved on my hard drive.

The notes I wrote on have been sitting on my dining room table for a week or 2, I finally got around to starting the process yesterday & it is official. I have submitted 2 books on Amazon, they should be available in a couple of days!!

I will come back in a few days, with more information & links! 

No comments:

Post a Comment